quarta-feira, 30 de agosto de 2017

STYLE CRUSH | Emma Hill













Emma Hill is a London based fashion blogger , she shares her outfits and travel on EJ Style. Owner of 5 Chihuahuas, she is a fan of denim pants. I admire people who look stylish without having to dress up too much. She is the queen of casual outfits and rocks every single one. The rest of the look, most of the times, consists of a t-shirt and a blazer. I love that she has a classic style, but with a twist. I always find wardrobe inspiration in Emma's style . In addition to her blog, she also has a self-titled YouTube channel where she has posted vlogs, hauls, and lookbooks.


BLOG
INSTAGRAM
YOUTUBE

5 comentários:

SOFIA SILVA disse...

Adoro o estilo!
Um beijinho,
Sofia
http://laprincipessa.pt/

cocojeans disse...

I need to follow this girl! Love the style! xx
Coco and Jeans by Marisa x My Instagram x My Bloglovin

Ana Bessa disse...

Adorei o estilo:P

O meu pensamento viaja disse...

Sente-se no ar um leve cheiro a Outono! Gosto!

Sofia Veloso disse...

Nossa tem ai alguns que gostei muito
Beijinhos
CantinhoDaSofia /Facebook /Intagram
Tem post novos todos os dias